Bucharest, 9-9A Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd.
Metroffice, developed by IMMOFINANZ, opens doors for an innovative quarter, a new, open and vitalized section for the city. Developed within Bucharest’s ground zero business hub, on Dimitrie Pompeiu Bd., Metroffice complex covers three buildings with rentable space totaling approximately 40,000 sqm. The first section, to which construction is in progress, will be comprised of six stories with nearly 20,000 sqm. The rentable areas will range up to 3,500 sqm per floor, with a flexible design that allows for individual and open offices.
One excellent feature of Metroffice is its location: the project is situated in northern Bucharest, on Dimitrie Pompeiu Bd., with immediate access to the Pipera subway station and additional public transport by buses and trams. Working in Metroffice conveys in great accessibility in a premium business location with modern facilities at hand.
- Building statusunder construction
- Total building space20 543 sq m
- Total net rentable office space in building17 175 sq m
- Building completion dateI quarter 2016
- Above-ground floors4
- Underground floors2
- Typical floor size3 435 sq m
- Add-on factor6.90 %
- Floor add-on factorTo be confirmed
- Green building certificationLEED- gold (is applying)
- Cafes and restaurants
- Medical Center